Dyno

Johnny

Reaction score
I have a fresh Subaru 2.5 turbo motor & running a microtech computer , I had the car tuned years ago and with some changes to the motor I need a new tune, I know dunehoon is a great tuner but I can't wait any longer for a call back. I am in San Diego and I am familiar with the Dyno Shop. Do any of you guys have any other reputable shops ? . I don't believe outfront works with Microtech. I also called C&G but they don't have the software. Any others you guys can think of that's between LA & SD.

Thanks Johnny

I have a fresh Subaru 2.5 turbo motor & running a microtech computer , I had the car tuned years ago and with some changes to the motor I need a new tune, I know dunehoon is a great tuner but I can't wait any longer for a call back. I am in San Diego and I am familiar with the Dyno Shop. Do any of you guys have any other reputable shops ? . I don't believe outfront works with Microtech. I also called C&G but they don't have the software. Any others you guys can think of that's between LA & SD.

Thanks Johnny
Might want to try Rick @ Transmastes in Escondido. 951-852-8613 Cell... Tell him I sent you... Dont know if he does Microtech... Sharp cookie

There's a tuner in El Cajon called Steve Dose. I have no idea if he can tune a Microtech.

There's a tuner in El Cajon called Steve Dose. I have no idea if he can tune a Microtech.
Steve did the tune on my last car, a Honda 3.5 running electromotive ecu and ignition. Car ran great. He owns Dose BMW, and that's how you can get ahold of him.

Thanks guys I will give him a call

Johnny

Back