Dune Therapy Goggles

Bobalos

Reaction score
a member of our dune crew has been trying to get a new set of lenses for his Dune Therapy Goggles for quite a few weeks now.  they are not responding to emails. 

What is the best way to get a hold of them? 

Are they here on the forum?  I could not find them in members list.

thanks

Bob

Just throw them away today. The replacement lens isnt any better.

I got 2 sets and all I can say is WOW!!!!  I love them

No sand in the eyes at all!!!

I got the other brand (can't remember now, same thing though)they've been selling at vendors and thus far have been pretty good....

They look almost identical, maybe they have them

He did get online and order them and recieved a confirmation (weeks ago) but that was it.  Radio silence since then.  

We will try vendors tomorrow.   Thanks.

He did get online and order them and recieved a confirmation (weeks ago) but that was it.  Radio silence since then.  

We will try vendors tomorrow.   Thanks.
It was on the main row East side of street right in the middle that had them with a display and dedicated person dealing with them.

thanks folks, we will give that a try tomorrow.  we have to goto pick up firewood anyway. 

FWIW, I like these better than any set of goggles Ive owned.  being able to swap the lens is a HUGE plus for me (due to space limitations) they do everything else I want just as well if not better than anything else Ive owned. 

Are they popular because of facebook posts? 
Gotta be trendy i guess i sue oakley o frames no issues with sand and lens just takes about a minute longer to swap,Plus if i lose themim only out 30-40 bucks which happens and a replacement lens i can get down the street today.

They just don't hold up. First set of lenses came unglued. Magnet to the lens adhesion failed. So much sand in my eyes it was brutal. Called and they knew about it. Sent me another 4 lenses. Silver and clear. Both of those have since failed. 

Maybe they have a 3rd generation that's working. Don't know don't matter. Ive moved on.

I always get 3 sets of $15 sand-sealed jobs from the Glamis Speed Shop (SE corner, completely covered canopy with sides) at the beginning of the season.  1 tinted, 1 clear, and 1 yellow for the dusty weekends.  Work great and since they're super cheap and I don't care, the lenses are scratched by the end of the season and I start anew.  

They just don't hold up. First set of lenses came unglued. Magnet to the lens adhesion failed. So much sand in my eyes it was brutal. Called and they knew about it. Sent me another 4 lenses. Silver and clear. Both of those have since failed. 

Maybe they have a 3rd generation that's working. Don't know don't matter. Ive moved on.
For what it's worth, they have updated the lenses to solve that issue. I had a lense begin to separate from the adhesion. They sent me a new one no questions asked.

Have since bought a new set of goggles for my wife and all of the lenses are the new style

Back