Dune season should a whole lot nicer. We bought a new motor home!!

Bigsammy

Reaction score
So the wife tells me last year she want's a new motor home. What do I say to that?? Of course I said OK!! 

We have had a 06 FunMover on a Kodiak chassis with a 10ft garage for the last few years and it's been good to us. But we are getting older and we were looking for a bit more comfort. The garage is great for hauling the Harleys all over place and no trailer. But it was time for a change.

We really like the super C motor homes and we looked at several. I really liked the Show Hauler's and the Renegade's because of the way they are built and people seem to just love them. We decided a 2022 Renegade Verona  40VRB was right for us. It's on the Freightliner M2 chassis with the 8.9 Cummins and the Allison 3400 6 speed trans. 

The coach is 40 ft long and has a bath and a half...that's what sold me! Totally set up for the desert...150 gal of water...75 gray and 75 black. It has solar and lithium batteries...so it's all electric and no propane...that's going to take some getting used to! We went to the factory in Jan to see how they are made and we were totally impressed! It did take 6 months to finally get it our hands!2021_Renegade_Verona_36VSBa.jpg

No garage...way out of our price range! That Ok we'll manage! 

Looking forward to spending a lot of time in this thing and especially spending time with my wife!  20210709_054731.jpgIMG_5925.jpgIMG_5932.jpg

Congrats, beautiful extremely capable coach!  I had that same motor/trans combo in a heavier rig and a stacker and it got the job done.  Bath and a half is a game changer, even if you don't have guests but one of you tends to sleep in (me) and the other is up early (her).  I'm jealous of the tank sizes (my MA is 105/65/45).  

-TJ

Congratulations that is a great looking and very capable unit 

Congrats, that is a beauty Rig. Very happy for you and the Mrs.

:cheers:

Do you need any photoshop work done to that rig?  Some of the pictures might of got lost in the swerver collapse of 2021 but I still might have some of my quality work around.

Nice rig BTW.

Beautiful coach!

Super C may be our next move, also. I wish they would offer the Verona with the 112 cab and the 450 horse L9.

Back