Dune and destroy

IIRC that's an older video... driver broke his back? 

-TJ
Two or three seasons old. No different then those clowns recently posting the video of 5th wheel getting towed off one of the pads.  Also from a few seasons ago. Gotta get them likes.

Two or three seasons old. No different then those clowns recently posting the video of 5th wheel getting towed off one of the pads.  Also from a few seasons ago. Gotta get them likes.
The funny thing is I know the guys who had those trailers towed (no, for the haters they weren't at Roadrunner)... everytime it comes around as new "news" we all laugh about it.  I always send them the latest version like "oh chit, better go get your stuff" even though none of them even own the same trailers anymore...

-TJ

I had never seen this video before so did not know how old it was. I certainly hope they were able to heal up from their injuries. That was a bad one. To me stuff like this is always a good reminder pushing it too hard can cost you.

That stupid swingset jump has caused some serious injuries.  One of the dirt bike guys in our group hit it wrong and cased his bike years ago.  Ended up breaking his collar bone.  It's a horrible jump.  Some of the best jumps are over by osborn with soft landings, but then you don't have a bunch of sign and drivers to impress so I guess they are not that fun.

That stupid swingset jump has caused some serious injuries.  One of the dirt bike guys in our group hit it wrong and cased his bike years ago.  Ended up breaking his collar bone.  It's a horrible jump.  Some of the best jumps are over by osborn with soft landings, but then you don't have a bunch of sign and drivers to impress so I guess they are not that fun.
Jumps are not fun if nobody's watching. :lol:

Back