Dudes got bass

Seems productive to me. Peace

Well, that's effin' stupid.  I have a pretty serious system in my D'max... but it doesn't destroy the vehicle and I don't have to be 13 miles away to enjoy it.

-TJ

I guess it would be cool to hear some back in black while Im chillin @ Olds, & the truck is in wash 10............. 

you gotta be a basshead to truly appreciate that. just watch some jonathon price (thelifeofprice on yt) or steve meade videos..  or go back to old shcool days and google mark fukuda.. mark holds the record for six consecutive world championships as well as 12 SPL  records and 11 national championships from various competition organizations. alot of them were with his 89 astro van he built during his rockford days.

fyi the sound on videos is shitty due to the mics not being able to handle the pressure waves, in person its usually clean and loud with no distortion.

If he ever finds the brown noise, the entire state will sh*t themselves.

heres one of JP's vijeyhos from slamfest this year 

I was just picking up some old school amplifiers from an OfferUp ad and the guy had a huge system in his suburban. The magnets on his woofers were bigger than my head. I could only handle about 5 seconds of it, I felt like my heart was going to stop. 

I was just picking up some old school amplifiers from an OfferUp ad and the guy had a huge system in his suburban. The magnets on his woofers were bigger than my head. I could only handle about 5 seconds of it, I felt like my heart was going to stop. 
So when can I come over and go shopping again?! By the way, I still have those 6.5 MB Quarts in a box I’ve been meaning to give back. I’ve got nothing worthy to put them in!

Back