Dry air filters???

Jtmoney714

Reaction score
Seems like Kartek is about out of R2C air filters. Is there another dry filter option?

Or another place to get those, I was going to swap over to them this year

Walker performance filters. My old rage team had been running them for 5 years. They run dry but Walker offers both depending on application.

R2C sucks. 

Walker performance filters. My old rage team had been running them for 5 years. They run dry but Walker offers both depending on application.

R2C sucks. 
LOL, they better be good at those prices.  I might give them a try though... lol

Last edited by a moderator:
S&B FILTERS....They make them for CBM. They dry and wet. Prices are very reasonable. 

If a $149 air filter breaks your budget you may be in the wrong sport.
We have budgets in this sport? lol  Just sticker shock when every other air filter I've looked at doesn't come close to that.  If it works I'll gladly pay that much to protect the engine.  But it better work that much better than its lower cost counter parts.

I met with Walker at the show. I've been a dealer for their marine products for 20 years. I didn't even realize they were into the on highway/off-road stuff until this post.  They are OEM suppliers for numerous diesel engines and when they started with marine they were leaders in the industry.  Today they still are and am happy to see them in this sport as well. 

We discussed their dry filters and the others on the market.  I will be switching to their dry filters now. 

How long do you think dry filters will last in the sand. I see that they can only be cleaned so many times before throwing them away. Just seeing if it’s better to keep with oiled filters and clean frequently or use those disposable filters.  

Walkers are the real deal , I am telling my customers to clean with air  every weekend and wash with water every other oil change. 

I met with Walker at the show. I've been a dealer for their marine products for 20 years. I didn't even realize they were into the on highway/off-road stuff until this post.  They are OEM suppliers for numerous diesel engines and when they started with marine they were leaders in the industry.  Today they still are and am happy to see them in this sport as well. 

We discussed their dry filters and the others on the market.  I will be switching to their dry filters now. 
Could you provide some talking points of your conversation to help those of us that are skeptical of the high price point?  I have two K&N filters I swap in the car, and would rather use a dry filter, but for the high cost I would just might stick with what I have, they work perfectly for me. 

Back