Douglas Wheels - Out of Stock or ???

Flattman

Reaction score
Maybe this was covered in the forums before the update, but is Douglas Wheels still making wide five beadlock wheels?  Everywhere I check they're "out of stock", and not just one size it's almost everything in wide five.  Was looking for a set of polished fronts, part #15541 and I can't find anything.

Anyone know the scoop on them?

Screen Shot 2021-05-23 at 10.03.08 AM.png

Good info on the Keizer wheels.  OMF makes some nice wheels, but pricey.  I ran into this recently and called DWT to ask 'wtf is going on'.  They were pretty cool and said 'try Kartek'.  I called Kartek (even though website showed all DWT wheels sold out) and they actually had some in stock.

Good info on the Keizer wheels.  OMF makes some nice wheels, but pricey.  I ran into this recently and called DWT to ask 'wtf is going on'.  They were pretty cool and said 'try Kartek'.  I called Kartek (even though website showed all DWT wheels sold out) and they actually had some in stock.
Ok, good to know - will look at both options.  Looked at the Keizer site and didn't see the wide 5 immediately but probably need to poke around some more.

I have a extra set I’m going to get rid of. DWT stars with Omf headlocks and inner stiffeners. 33” tires. In Phoenix. 17”. Pm me if anyone is interested. 

3B4B0E67-A9AF-47D8-8A02-A57A82DB47AC.jpeg

0A713F35-1426-484C-89FF-0E385637FBE4.jpeg

467791FD-2647-4E6A-828D-FC348356B5FF.jpeg

6D7A5A09-91B6-47D5-9021-173284AD0DAD.jpeg

E583EEDF-7D66-42E1-A1C3-DA242EBC00F9.jpeg

D8839661-8BA9-4D90-9945-4C05A05D0137.jpeg

Weld Racing still does buggy wheels in 17'', talk to them at Holley Fest, also Trail Ready does buggy wheels in 17'' also, Raceline 

Can check on stock but Empi has a Forged buggy wheel in a 15'' 

Completely my opinion , based on some calls and discussions with them , Kartek and other while chasing wheels for several seasons . Douglas wheels are the staple of dune buggy wheels . Unfortunately they don’t give a rats ass about thier buggy line of wheels anymore because it’s such a small percentage of their sales And the time spent spinning hoops for buggy stuff just costs them money by decreased production in making sxs wheels .

Completely my opinion , based on some calls and discussions with them , Kartek and other while chasing wheels for several seasons . Douglas wheels are the staple of dune buggy wheels . Unfortunately they don’t give a rats ass about thier buggy line of wheels anymore because it’s such a small percentage of their sales And the time spent spinning hoops for buggy stuff just costs them money by decreased production in making sxs wheels .
It gets harder every year to keep these things on the dunes.  Appreciate the reply.

I will have some wheels and tires for sale in a few weeks for a buggy

Back