DOTM Winner, Dec23, The Pastor/VOR

Bobalos

Reaction score
Good morning folks,

This month the forums voice was quite overwhelming, the winner of DOTM, is The Pastor/VOR.  Unfortunately his is also a posthumous nomination. 

I think it would be nice to hear some stories about what made this man so admired.  

Thanks again for everyone's participation.   

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a celebration of life for him on Jan 13th... Godspeed Pastor

RIP VOR / Pastor.

Well deserved.

I think it would be nice to hear some stories about what made this man so admired.  
Ever meet the kind of person who even though you just meet him it's like you already have known him for years ?  Pastor was like that.

We had lots of casual conversations over EPO's & Golf Tourneys  it wasn't until sitting around a campfire one late night we really got into deep conversation. WE must of gone back and forth for at least an hour each presenting our side of the argument until he finally just said "I see your point, it's wrong but I totally see your point"  Every Time I saw him after that he would ask me If my views had changed or not, I would tell him no and he would inform me that I was still wrong.  Sad part is now I cannot for the life of me remember what side of the argument we each were on.

I just can't remember if he was on the Star Wars or Star Trek side.  Want to say he was a Treky though.  

Back