DOTM Winner, Aug 2024

Well deserved, but certainly not enough to compensate the man who has made so much possible, for So many people.

He has put So much of himself into this website it's almost impossible to fathom...

Did you know he would go out to G days before the EPO races were scheduled to start? That's an entire week of his own vacation time, to put on an event for a Shit ton of people!!!

The racers. The event stiffs. The spectators. The t-shirts. The BBQ. Opening and closing ceremonies. The flags. The pictures. Just ONE race was a massive amount of work!!!

And how many did he put together??? I have a huge pile of shirts. I've never counted em all, but the amount of work Rob put in, no mere mortal could possibly do.

I was there for a lot of events, and I can tell you first hand...

Rob was up at the butt crack of dawn, every day, getting it done. I really don't know how he did it.

If karma is a thing, and I'm Sure that it is, Rob Should have a wonderful life in the future for him and Jen. He SO deserves Every good thing that they have coming their way.

Many years. Many memories. Many laughs, and countless camp fires, all happened because of one man.

He's probably brought more joy into My life, than any one person I've ever known, and I'll never be able to repay him for that, no matter how long I live.

@sndsamplr is one of the most unselfish people I've ever known.

I'm honored to call him my friend.

:bowdown:

220070_10150170116653325_1025550_o.jpg

Wow, what an honor. This sure has made my day, and it was a pleasure rocking with all of you over the years; most fun I’ve ever had, and always wanted to make sure we all had a place where we could meet up outside of Glamis, right here. Thank you for this.

River, that was beautiful brother❤️👊 . So many memories we could talk about😉, especially that trip right there at the canal. And I still think we are going to figure out that telescope😂😂.

Wow, what an honor. This sure has made my day, and it was a pleasure rocking with all of you over the years; most fun I’ve ever had, and always wanted to make sure we all had a place where we could meet up outside of Glamis, right here. Thank you for this.

River, that was beautiful brother❤️👊 . So many memories we could talk about😉, especially that trip right there at the canal. And I still think we are going to figure out that telescope😂😂.

Just say when bro, I STILL have it!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back