DOTM nominations for January 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobalos

Reaction score
Whelp Folks, its that time of the month again, Its time for the January DOTM Nominations.

@Poule43 started a thread thanking @matt86m for his help with his new 5th wheel.  I got one too Im going to put in there. 

Yall got roughly a week to get those nominations in.

Id like to thank @punkur67 for helping me get into precision shooting.  We have had a number of phone conversations & probably a billion TXT's.  He met me @ the range & shoot 2 of his guns.  Last weekend he met me there again to help me dial it all in.  showed me what to do, how to do it, & then cut me loose.  awesome dude!!

Come on folks, we got a few, let's get a couple more!!! 

Id like to thank @punkur67 for helping me get into precision shooting.  We have had a number of phone conversations & probably a billion TXT's.  He met me @ the range & shoot 2 of his guns.  Last weekend he met me there again to help me dial it all in.  showed me what to do, how to do it, & then cut me loose.  awesome dude!!
I had to learn a ton about long range on my own and through several good guys willing to help. I made several mistakes that cost time and/or slowed the learning process. That's why I like to help others learn whenever I can. Always happy to help 

One more day for nominations!!!  

Alright folks............ Voting is open.  get in there & vote for your favorite. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back