Dogecoin

I got in when it was at $0.24. It made it up to $.70 for a moment today. 

On another note ETC blew up today

I just put a few bucks in DIVI. They have a wallet and app that is going to be released soon

Is there any strategy to this crypto game?? Im a complete noob when it comes to crypto and dont understand how people know its going to go up or down.

Is there any strategy to this crypto game?? Im a complete noob when it comes to crypto and dont understand how people know its going to go up or down.
Advise from another forum...

- DO NOT panic sell if it starts crashing
- Buy more on the bottom of the dip, It will go back up.
-At a certain point It can be smart to take your initial investment out.
-if you want to cash out do it on a record high

I got Doge at .05 wondering whats going to happen after Elon Musks SNL appearance this weekend. Most my other Crypto have been doing well this week

Last edited by a moderator:
Before the forum crash and loss of history there was a post on the BC thread about how to purchase crypto. Of course I didn't save that info!

Can those of you that are buying crypto explain where to go to invest directly in the various crypto's on the market? Any tips and warnings would be welcome too.

I'm thinking about dabbling a little in this market for fun.

Don't know much about it but got some ETC classic a few weeks ago and it is smoking right now!  :dunno:

Just imagine the stock market on steroids. Open 24/7.

Before the forum crash and loss of history there was a post on the BC thread about how to purchase crypto. Of course I didn't save that info!

Can those of you that are buying crypto explain where to go to invest directly in the various crypto's on the market? Any tips and warnings would be welcome too.

I'm thinking about dabbling a little in this market for fun.
Did a little research and figured it out. Opened a Kraken account. I'm going to buy some Doge and have some fun watching what happens.

Picked up Doge and Safemoon a few days ago. Well see what happens. 

About 5 months ago I bought RIOT (blockchain mining). Bought 1000 shares at $3.21. It reached a high of about $68 but is down to about $40 now. I cashed out $20k about a month ago and am letting the rest ride out. I bought 1000 shares of EBON(crypto mining) at $5.10 and it's down to about $3.50 now. 

I'm still not on board with all this Crypto crap. It's tough to read. But you can't make $$ if you don't try

I got Doge at .05 wondering whats going to happen after Elon Musks SNL appearance this weekend. Most my other Crypto have been doing well this week
My guess is it will crash again. It seems to spike whenever he promotes it. 

I was told to look at ADA and VET Chain 

What site is everyone using for purchasing 

I was told to look at ADA and VET Chain 

What site is everyone using for purchasing 
It depends on what you buy. Some coins are only available in certain places. I have robinhood, bitrue, and coinbase.

I got in on at .05. Holding to $100😁🤘. I buy it on Robinhood but I just got Webull to start trading it there also.  Robinhood has screwed me twice on doge during massive spikes.  I wasn't able to buy or sell. 

Back