Dash cam

onanysunday

Reaction score
Just cruisin along and then .......................................

HOLY CRAP!!!  that was nuts.  And for the dude to just sit in the car.....  wtf???  

That guy has the reaction time of a sloth. Some people act. Some people react. Some people just sit there & $hit themselves. Took him 70 seconds to get out of his truck.

"I put the "fire" out with a bottle of water."          "At that moment I said a prayer for her."

Not a bad jump though. Looks like she got about 198 feet of air from the north curb line of Pease Rd. Stuck the landing too. Car might be totaled.

🙏🙏🙏🙏  Hope these help.

Been watching Dukes of Hazard and pounding Busch lights all weekend.

Walks outside to take a piss, and sees the Corolla in the drive.... :igor:

HOLY CRAP!!!  that was nuts.  And for the dude to just sit in the car.....  wtf???  

That guy has the reaction time of a sloth. Some people act. Some people react. Some people just sit there & $hit themselves. Took him 70 seconds to get out of his truck.

"I put the "fire" out with a bottle of water."          "At that moment I said a prayer for her."

Not a bad jump though. Looks like she got about 198 feet of air from the north curb line of Pease Rd. Stuck the landing too. Car might be totaled.

🙏🙏🙏🙏  Hope these help.
The nagging hen in the passenger seat is what kept him there so long.  She wanted him to back up.

Read the lady driving survived. Not sure of the injury’s though? 

What are the odds of getting that footage, it's like winning the lottery.

200.gif

chick driving, was going around 90-100mph and blew a corner. she had just committed a hit and run. she walked out of the hospital same day with just minor injuries.

She would have landed on the oncoming car about 3 seconds earlier!

Almost hit the wires...

They say she walked out of the hospital... :kenk:  Should have been accompanied by the police and straight to jail!

DOH Style.jpg

DOH Style-2.jpg

Back