Cytomax

rivermobster

Reaction score
Years ago, I was riding my quad Every weekend in Big Bear. Up at 4:30, at Miller Canyon by 6, and packing up to head home by 10ish.

I'd have my Camelback full of stuff called Cytomax. That stuff was a miracle drink. Never got tired and was never sore after. Apparently it's discontinued now!!!

What are you guys using for sports drink, that works???

Thanks in advance.

😎

Infinit for me. Works great. Strenuous activities (bicycling or hiking) = 1 bottle per our or mix up in camelbak.
I usually use their "go far" formula. A little protein also.

I think you need to look at your needs before you pick a sports drink. Do you need electrolytes, carbs, branch chain amino acids, stimulants, etc? I have found that I have numerous supplements and I will add some or all depending on heat, length and whether it is strenuous activity or not.

I think you need to look at your needs before you pick a sports drink. Do you need electrolytes, carbs, branch chain amino acids, stimulants, etc? I have found that I have numerous supplements and I will add some or all depending on heat, length and whether it is strenuous activity or not.

At my age? Caffeine!!! 😁

I'm doing a Harley ride to Yosemite this weekend. 1st day will be a Bitch.

I'm looking at Tailwind. Some guys on the road bike forums speak highly of it.

At my age? Caffeine!!! 😁

I'm doing a Harley ride to Yosemite this weekend. 1st day will be a Bitch.

I'm looking at Tailwind. Some guys on the road bike forums speak highly of it.
What route are you taking ? Do they still require timed entry reservations ?

Years ago, I was riding my quad Every weekend in Big Bear. Up at 4:30, at Miller Canyon by 6, and packing up to head home by 10ish.

I'd have my Camelback full of stuff called Cytomax. That stuff was a miracle drink. Never got tired and was never sore after. Apparently it's discontinued now!!!

Thanks in advance.

😎
Vitalyte formerly known as gookinaide. I discovered gookinaide about 20-25 years ago when i was heavy into desert gran prix and mx racing. Its a local san diego company and my local fire dept
Kept it on the engines to give to dehydration patients. One of the capt.’s there worked desert rescue at the races and always helped me at the races. The Stuff worked miracles. I’d sip it from my camel back During races and chug a water bottle of it after. Your body metabolizes it really fast. I get it from their website; costco had it last i knew

Attachments

• IMG_7272.jpeg
    IMG_7272.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I tried Dr. Price’s electrolyte packets last year and was pretty skeptical that they would make a difference. Just mixed one packet with a bottle of water twice a day and was feeling ok at the end of the day when I otherwise would have been exhausted.

What route are you taking ? Do they still require timed entry reservations ?

Ugh...

My BIL has decided we are going through Mammoth and Tioga Pass, to Yosemite Valley ON THE FIRST DAY!!! 🤣

I think he's gonna regret this decision...

🙄😜

Ugh...

My BIL has decided we are going through Mammoth and Tioga Pass, to Yosemite Valley ON THE FIRST DAY!!! 🤣

I think he's gonna regret this decision...

🙄😜
That's an easy day what are you worried about. lol Last month me and a buddy flew to Denver to buy a couple Harleys. We rode from Colorado to Vegas the 1st day and Vegas to the Bay Area the next. Stay hydrated. You got this.

That's an easy day what are you worried about. lol Last month me and a buddy flew to Denver to buy a couple Harleys. We rode from Colorado to Vegas the 1st day and Vegas to the Bay Area the next. Stay hydrated. You got this.

I took a pass. The heat last night was too much.

Thanks in advance.

😎

Report back what you find out. So much crap out there that's not good for you and hydration is important.

I miss those Silverwood to Big Bear trails on quads - when we going?

Report back what you find out. So much crap out there that's not good for you and hydration is important.

I miss those Silverwood to Big Bear trails on quads - when we going?

Let's see what October brings...

I usually spend that whole month at the river. But since my boat is in a million pieces, that may not happen this year! 😜

Back