Crusty demons of dirt, Moto XXX., LBZ chrome

EmpirE231

Reaction score
etc etc..... were any of these videos ever digitally remastered and available in a digital file? I'd love to have these on a hard drive and put on a loop to play in the shop or out by the fire in Glamis.

Just went down the rabbit whole for awhile while working out in the shop. There all on youtube.

Such a good idea. I Remember the quicksand dvd series used to just let them play while I worked on the toys. I wish I still had them was even some good music from no name bands.

If you want an autograph from Seth Enslow let me know

Who’s the resident techy that can put these all on a hard drive and have them shuffle? I bet if you put the top 5 videos together on a loop, they could be selling at the sand show for $50 a pop. Wonder if any sort of copyright exists on any of these old films.

On a side note… why doesn’t anyone make cool videos like this anymore? I’ve seen some of the blog / YouTube stuff… but nothing that hits you like the first crusty demons of dirt… me and my friends had to have watched that 100 times in middle school when it first came out.

I have a video called Ride MX, on VHS.
There is the coolest segment at the OGIO camp when they built the 10-Pack. They got 10 riders spaced perfectly and watching them hit that, I was like 5 up and 5 down all in sync, was soo cool to watch. All just trying to time it perfectly.
Then Pastrana hits it and did a different trick on every jump!
Legend

Back