Crushed Asphalt Thread

Big_Daddy_Jp

Reaction score
I had started a thread about wanting crushed asphalt before the site crashed. There was a few guys that gave me their number to call when I was ready. Hopefully you guys joined again and see this. If so, please pm me your number again. Thank you

This is one of the guys that left his contact info for Grindings. 

I might have grindings coming off a job, ill

keep you updated if anything progresses. 

DA33F1D2-E57E-4398-8B30-AE6F15142A7B.png

This is one of the guys that left his contact info for Grindings. 

I might have grindings coming off a job, ill

keep you updated if anything progresses. 

View attachment 6396
Thats me, I don't have any grindings at this time the job that was going to start has been delayed due to permit issues with the city of San Diego 

It was mentioned before that Ennis sells grindings, you can call me to discus other options

Thats me, I don't have any grindings at this time the job that was going to start has been delayed due to permit issues with the city of San Diego 

It was mentioned before that Ennis sells grindings, you can call me to discus other options
I will be giving you a call soon!

You should be able to buy it from RJ noble company, how much do you want?

You should be able to buy it from RJ noble company, how much do you want?
It will be quite a bit. I haven’t measure yet but I’m thinking the best thing is to find someone doing a job and needed a place to dump the grindings. For one it’s cheaper that way, and for two, once there is a ton of piles I can start knocking them down and spreading it to see how much more I will need. Easier to regulate it I think.

Back