Crafts Peak got me AGAIN!... time for boxed arms

ANGRYBUTTCRACK

Reaction score
My son tweaked 'The Orange One' hitting Crafts Peak on a trip and it looks like I 'did' the rear on the same location (I'm guessing) on 'The Black One'.

Always planned to have Foddrill box the arms on these. Have a call in to see if they'll do them. Any other makers for 72" wide Polaris boxed arms that you know of?

The ones on the '14 I sold have Foddrill boxed arms and have NEVER failed and we've pounded the heck out of it.

Thanks,

abc

PS. And ,... no I'm not going to drive slower/easier... 

8C2AD4F4-1458-4C4B-91AE-9CA00589D0A7.jpeg

E9408044-0839-4CAA-B772-7BC98BD8F37D.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd expect better pix from you.  Some of the other guys not so much, but you know better..... 

I have another thread with our 'rides' .. these don't do justice to how 'tweaked' they are .. trust me.. they're toast.

abc

you need some UHMW on that thing, I put 3/4" on my yxz after the cogneto LT kit, I don't worry about anything I hit now in the dez

Long Travel Industries makes some really nice and strong suspension arms for the Polaris.  

I see some upgrades in your immediate future...

If ain't breaking something, are you even riding bruh?

Aside from the tweaked arms.....how else was this trip?

Weather must have been 
200.gif

Yeah, .. as usual Green Valley was a hoot... gonna be my desert off-season destination from now on.. boxed arms were part of the plan, but I thought I'd give factory Polaris crap the go.. not shocked.

abc

Buffalo… yeah.. I can out drive you on a big wheel.. nice try though …

abc

PS. Jealous much🤣

Last edited by a moderator:
Long Travel Industries makes some really nice and strong suspension arms for the Polaris.  
Brian is his name I believe. 

Cool guy and he's about 2 miles from me. Made me some spacers for my Twisted Labs Long travel Kit when mine wore out. Twisted labs went out of business, I showed up at LT Industries and showed him what I needed, week later picked them up, PERFECT!

Denny from Foddrill says they start production for the Turbo S boxed arms in 3 weeks, so perfect timing.

abc

Ha,.. he seemed sincere and was asking 'the shop.' I think they have a pretty good rep and the quality of the arms on the '14 I had show that. Stoked they're gonna make these.

abc

Ha,.. he seemed sincere and was asking 'the shop.' I think they have a pretty good rep and the quality of the arms on the '14 I had show that. Stoked they're gonna make these.

abc
Danny is a good guy.  He is only 15min from me if you need anything.   His shop runs smooth so I would bet 3 weeks.

Brian is his name I believe. 

Cool guy and he's about 2 miles from me. Made me some spacers for my Twisted Labs Long travel Kit when mine wore out. Twisted labs went out of business, I showed up at LT Industries and showed him what I needed, week later picked them up, PERFECT!
Yep the owner is Brian.  Super nice guy and he makes some quality stuff. 

Back