COOLER RACKS ! for ATC 70 COOLER RACKS! In stock and ready to ship

Poule43

Site Sponsor
Reaction score
COOLER RACKS ! COOLER RACKS! In stock and ready to ship / Raw $143 shipped in USA and includes the Velcro strap. These are the same one that was given away at this years ATC Invasion. They are in direct proportion to the ATC 70 and TRX 70 and the 70 mini suspension bikes have the whip tab and the tail light bracket. They use the 5Qt Rubbermaid Cooler or the 4 qt Little Playmate Cooler or any cooler that is 10" X 7". The Bend was adjusted a bit to look more like the grab bar we sell. F&F paypal / Venmo accepted. Can also make arrangements to bring to Glamis....These are time tested and work AWESOME on the atc70 and trx 70....They look correct and are 100% USA made! Enjoy your favorite beverage while out Riding your ATC ice cold!

CR Left No Fender.jpg

CR no Fender Right.jpg

CR Rear No Fender .jpg

CR Rear with Fender no cooler.jpg

CR Right w fender NO COOLER.jpg

CR Loko.jpg

atc 70 cooler rack.jpg

atc 70 w cooler rack.jpg

cooler rack aplus.jpg

CR Raffle table.jpg

For all you gd.com peeps / I can bring out to glamis for you and save a few bucks if you PU in mother Glamis........Cash is great on the trips....always seems to fly out the wallet

I am also up for trades FOR:  6VOLT Batteries for the Toy Hauler (need a couple to get thru the rest of this season!)

:poule:

Poule Pad 1.jpeg

Racks are moving quick / If you want one let me know and I will make it happen !

:poule:

Back