Concealability

Phoenix7

Reaction score
I already owned a Ruger .380 LCP for several years. It has 6+1 capacity.
Last week I bought the LCP Max with 10+1 capacity. It definitely looks and feels like upgraded technology when you shoot it. It looks and feels like it's built stronger. Plus the trigger is way smoother and the sights are much larger and clearer to work with.
Laying one pistol on top of the other, I was surprised that the size didn't change. It is still extremely concealable, in your pocket.
The only downside, after going to the range, is that for me it's only a 10 yards or less gun, just like the other one. But that's sufficient to save your life in many circumstances.

I hope members can use this thread to show other methods and ideas for concealing their gun.

1726720097617.png

I live in Kommifornia (even worse, San Diego), CCW's are impossible to get, the Sherrif is a liberal Douche. his CCW policy is "no Effin way Im signing that".

LOL LOL, a canceled carry gun should be used at about 3-10ft. more than that and you are most likely got to prison

I live in Kommifornia (even worse, San Diego), CCW's are impossible to get, the Sherrif is a liberal Douche. his CCW policy is "no Effin way Im signing that".
You may want to look into that one again. It’s a long wait period. One year for myself and a few others I know but I just completed the interview last month. They have the process down pretty good once you get to the interview portion. The interview portion for me was really just reviewing the paperwork. After that a 90 day review period.

Definitely possible in CA. San Diego is a little tougher than riverside but possible.

Back