CNC Clutch Master Cylinder gave up, what can I get that bolts into place?

Kat-A-Tonic

Reaction score
Clutch master went out this past week.  What are the options for a replacement as I cant seem to find the rebuild parts since they went out of business.  Looking for a direct bolt in replacement.  

Thanks

I replaced my CNC Masters with Jamar

RaceReady sells a rebuild kit for the CNC masters for $32

Last edited by a moderator:
I replaced my CNC Masters with Jamar

RaceReady sells a rebuild kit for the CNC masters for $32
Have you or someone you know used them?  Interested in how they worked.

Have you or someone you know used them?  Interested in how they worked.
I have not. It is on my list to buy the kits once I tear down the CNC masters I replaced. I figure if they are rebuildable, it's worth the few bucks to do that and keep them in the trailer for me or anyone else in my group. Just might save someones trip for a couple bucks. 

Jamar are a direct bolt in, kind of.

I have hanging pedals and how mine are mounted, I had to drill new holes to get the Jamar to fit.

IMG_5550.JPG

The new holes didn't have to move much, but the master cylinder housing was hitting that cross bar.

If your pedals are on the floor, should be no problem, but also depends on how close your line fittings are to chassis tubes.

Jamar are a direct bolt in, kind of.

I have hanging pedals and how mine are mounted, I had to drill new holes to get the Jamar to fit.

View attachment 30245

The new holes didn't have to move much, but the master cylinder housing was hitting that cross bar.

If your pedals are on the floor, should be no problem, but also depends on how close your line fittings are to chassis tubes.
20191017_095632.jpg

Jamar master bolted right up to my CNC hanging pedals.  It is taller than the CNC.

View attachment 30248

Jamar master bolted right up to my CNC hanging pedals.  It is taller than the CNC.
We have different ways of how our pedals are hung.

That is why I wanted to give a pix so I would be clear in how they weren't a "direct bolt in" for my application.

We are on the same page!!!!!

Back