Cleetus buys a sandcar

Welcome to the Big Boy Club... :lol:

Question is can he ever go back to a SXS and still be happy...in Glamis.

With the money he makes now. I could easily see him moving up into a higher level car. 

How much does Cleetus McFarland make a year?

• Cleetus McFarland earns around $3.1 million per year from his two YouTube channels – Cleetus McFarland & Cleetus2 McFarland. Cleetus McFarland a.k.a Garrett Mitchell is a 26-years-old businessman, youtuber and social media personality; popular for automotive related videos.

Nope.  Said there's no comparing at the end of the video.  

$3.1M from YouTube, not to mention the track, merchandising, events, etc.

Nope.  Said there's no comparing at the end of the video.  

$3.1M from YouTube, not to mention the track, merchandising, events, etc.
I skimmed, thank you Cliffs Notes :lol:

Dude has to be making $$ from his channels, I already signed up for Monthly "Factor Meals", premade, non frozen meals you can eat in 2 mins..  :deal:   :spam:

I love me a V8 rail but between maintenance and repair costs just can’t justify it. 

my can am has cost me about 400.00 in maintenance over the 4 years I have owned it. 

Who the %#$!* is Cleetus McFarland? Seems about as important to me as any of the Kardashians.

Who the %#$!* is Cleetus McFarland? Seems about as important to me as any of the Kardashians.
He has built some pretty awesome drag cars. It has been fun to watch him go faster and faster and last I recall he's running mid-6s at 220 mph.  .....enough, and by August of 2018, Cleetus made history by becoming the first stick-shift GM vehicle to clock a 7-second quarter-mile pass, a 7.82 at 176.57 mph …

Oct 13, 2023

I’ve only been watching him because my son subscribes and want to show me the videos! Have you seen his speed boat races? Super cool! So my son shows me the video when he bought his car. I tell my son that he likes the power of the car he bought but the suspension isn’t set up for crap! I told him he would ditch that Extreme DTD if he ever rode in a real car! Then low and behold Aaron hooks him up with a ride in the Rockit and lets him drive the Green Machine! Next video I see him letting Diesel Dave drive the DTD and telling him he can buy it! I see a Racer, Tatum, or Alumicraft in Cletus’s future!

He has built some pretty awesome drag cars. It has been fun to watch him go faster and faster and last I recall he's running mid-6s at 220 mph.  .....enough, and by August of 2018, Cleetus made history by becoming the first stick-shift GM vehicle to clock a 7-second quarter-mile pass, a 7.82 at 176.57 mph …

Oct 13, 2023
And now 6s:

Getting close to bottom 6s for Mullet. 

I love me a V8 rail but between maintenance and repair costs just can’t justify it. 

my can am has cost me about 400.00 in maintenance over the 4 years I have owned it. 
Depends what you have 

My Brother car, is a stock ls2, S4D, Midboard micro stubs, empi 934cvs, and 2'' hollows,  

Only have changed the oil, has been 8 years, and changed the rear bearings in the trans, $40 each took about a hour in a mid engine,  and a set of tires, 

With a Stock ls2 and a S4D, it takes no money in this car,  

My neighbor has a stroked canam with nitrous, he put a 2k a month into that thing it blows belts every time he drives it, motor issues and trans issues, and breaking axles and joints, 

spend that much in belts for a week in the dunes

Absolutely the BEST channel on YouTube! I freakin' LOVE Cleetus. Anything with an engine, he wants to RIP it or race it. You CANNOT be a motorsports fan and watch his videos without a HUGE smile. By far my favorite person on the planet.  And ONE HELL YEAH BROTHER OF A WHEELMAN!!! Dude can drive or fly anything.

Back