Chenowth w/ Honda Motor

Sinverguenza

Reaction score
Selling my Chenowth Explorer 4 seat with V6 Honda.  
has been a great reliable fun car!!

Just recently added new seats, seatbelts, rear disc brakes, powder coated panels, wing trunk, spare tire, new tires and wheels. Went thru the VW 002 trans last year. 

Used the car for the first time this past weekend in Ocotillo. Car ran great. 

Just used this past weekend in Ocotillo and ran great!

Asking $20k

Car is stored in Whittier Ca

Call/ text with questions at

Juan 323-219-9272

View attachment 19745

View attachment 19746

View attachment 19747

Bump. I can’t believe I have not got any questions. There must be someone looking for a reliable entry level sandrail. 

I have a question.  Do you know what your spring rates and valving settings are in you rear shocks?

thanks 

Selling my Chenowth Explorer 4 seat with V6 Honda.  
has been a great reliable fun car!!

Just recently added new seats, seatbelts, rear disc brakes, powder coated panels, wing trunk, spare tire, new tires and wheels. Went thru the VW 002 trans last year. 

Used the car for the first time this past weekend in Ocotillo. Car ran great. 

Just used this past weekend in Ocotillo and ran great!

Asking $20k

Car is stored in Whittier Ca

Call/ text with questions at

Juan 323-219-9272

View attachment 19745

View attachment 19746

View attachment 19747

I have a question.  Do you know what your spring rates and valving settings are in you rear shocks?

thanks 

You've been selling this car for years! If I was back in the market I'd give it a good hard look for sure!

I have a question.  Do you know what your spring rates and valving settings are in you rear shocks?

thanks 
Sorry I don’t. I will be taking apart the shocks soon and hopefully the springs are stamped. If they are I will let you know. Valving I will not know. 

You've been selling this car for years! If I was back in the market I'd give it a good hard look for sure!
Yes I have!!!!

Upgraded stuff, added stuff, powder coated things and still hasn’t sold. 

Pictures taken today 09/24/23. 
Let’s negotiate. I don’t use it and want someone to enjoy it as much as I did. 

Seats are Aces Racing suspension seats. 
Seatbelts are Aces 

Kind of in same situation and your price you could get parting it out. Just hate to do it is my feeling.

Sad.

Where else are you advertising?

Parting out, imho, would.take you down a worse road, as in a year, or 3, you'd have a $1K worth of parts in ur way and the significant other yelling at you to get rid of it.

Back