Chenowth 4LWD Body Panels

Elmateo487

Reaction score
Hey all!

New around here, got my first rail and have been learning all about it.

It’s a 2 seater 80s/90s Chenowth 4LWD with a Honda v6 3.0 in it. 

I am hoping to find someone who knows who makes fiberglass body panels for it. Who has the molds? I am willing to travel to them. 

I found someone who has the hood, but not the side panels. Any ideas where to start?

IMG_4656.jpeg

IMG_4655.jpeg

IMG_4612.jpeg

I can’t help you on your quest. But we welcome you to the site.  Cool car good luck. 

Last i heard stewart raceworks in santee had the molds. Ivan restored one he used to display at protrucks

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw cool car. I saw it for sale looked like a package deal.  I have a 4 seat 4lwd of same era

Last i heard stewart raceworks in santee had the molds. Ivan restored one he used to display at protrucks
I tried them! Since others had suggested them. Craig sent me to check with Trailer Products, in Hemet. 

Trailer Products said they only had the hood for it and no side panels. But they had the full body for the DR2. 

Any ideas if the bodies are similar? I have been unable to find a lot of good pictures and info to check. They look fairly similar. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw cool car. I saw it for sale looked like a package deal.  I have a 4 seat 4lwd of same era
Thanks! I love it. My dad had a Chenowth with an LS1 back in the early 2000s.

Still learning a whole bunch. It’s been fun

I made aluminum panels for mine… they’re just sitting in my south 40 right now. 

They’re definitely used, and my metal working skills aren’t exactly awesome, but they are at least unpainted. Chassis cracked to shet before I got off my ass and painted them. :biggrin:

Shipping to UT might be difficult though. Go to Glamis?

Those look great! And I meant unused as in you don’t have them on a 4LWD. 

Going to glamis for either thanksgiving weekend or Christmas to new years! Haven’t decided yet. 
I’ll be there one of those. Hit me up in November and I’ll pull them for you. They’ve been sitting outside for a couple of years, so they don’t look like that anymore…

But that’s what sandpaper is for. :biggrin:

I’ll be there one of those. Hit me up in November and I’ll pull them for you. They’ve been sitting outside for a couple of years, so they don’t look like that anymore…

But that’s what sandpaper is for. :biggrin:
Awesome! Will do! I appreciate it 

I bought a welder off a guy a few months ago that was working there when they closed. I can see if i still have his number

Back