Chassis and Shock Tuning Services.

Bobalos

Reaction score
I know its still a bit early, but I thought I would throw this out there & see what sticks. 

We have a few cars in our group that could use some help.  Im after some recommendations of folks that will come out to Glamis & work on a number of cars @ one time, to get them dialed in.  What Im after is front end adjustments to make my car turn better.  Maybe some shock adjustments to make it ride nicer.  Specifically Im after someone who is familiar with big buggies, not SxS's, although Im sure that someone can do both. 

Im also not opposed to taking the car to someone during the summer, let them scale it & make whatever adjustments they think would work well & then make fine tuning changes once desert season gets here.   Im in San Diego, but would be willing to drag it up to the Riverside/Orange County area.

Has anyone used AG Sand Cars to setup their car? (or had anyone in their group use them).

I seem to recall that there is someone that works over on Gecko (or maybe it was over by Vendors Row), that has a truck that they do work out of. 

thanks

Bob

I had Karl at Shock Talk on Vendor Row do some adjustments last season.  I was impressed at how quickly he made big improvements to my ride.  I took my shocks to him last week in Parker AZ for a rebuild.  He does rebuilds in his trailer in Glamis during the season, but I did not want to waste riding time.  His number is 1-80five-sixsix3-three44three.  Text is best.

I know its still a bit early, but I thought I would throw this out there & see what sticks. 

We have a few cars in our group that could use some help.  Im after some recommendations of folks that will come out to Glamis & work on a number of cars @ one time, to get them dialed in.  What Im after is front end adjustments to make my car turn better.  Maybe some shock adjustments to make it ride nicer.  Specifically Im after someone who is familiar with big buggies, not SxS's, although Im sure that someone can do both. 

Im also not opposed to taking the car to someone during the summer, let them scale it & make whatever adjustments they think would work well & then make fine tuning changes once desert season gets here.   Im in San Diego, but would be willing to drag it up to the Riverside/Orange County area.

Has anyone used AG Sand Cars to setup their car? (or had anyone in their group use them).

I seem to recall that there is someone that works over on Gecko (or maybe it was over by Vendors Row), that has a truck that they do work out of. 

thanks

Bob
Hi Bob,   Dejay is  Dustin at AG sand cars son and he does everything you want done.  He did my shocks on my car 5 way 3.5in bypass shocks  and my can am. both ride amazing.  Dejay will stay until you are happy with the tune.  Great guy and did all the work in the sand and camped with us all weekend.  when all the cars were done he took off.  619-415-5897

I second Dejay he did a amazing job on my car. Don’t hate it is a SXS. But I was able to literally see the difference on @Squatcher car before and after.  

Karl at Shocktalk. He's in Glamis all season or in Parker thru the summer. 

I also highly recommend Dejay Dumas. While he is a young guy, he's been tuning suspensions with his father, Dustin, the owner of AG Sandcars, since he was a young teenager and he learned everything his father taught him. 

Back