Car trailer cover

Punchdrunk Monkey

Reaction score
I leave my 18' Carson carhauler trailer on my side yard. I wanted to cover it but a tarp looks a little ghetto. I did a quick search last night for an RV type cover for a flat trailer. I didn't have any luck. The closest I could find was a popup trailer cover. 

Does anyone have or know where to buy a cover for a flatbed car trailer? 

I leave my 18' Carson carhauler trailer on my side yard. I wanted to cover it but a tarp looks a little ghetto. I did a quick search last night for an RV type cover for a flat trailer. I didn't have any luck. The closest I could find was a popup trailer cover. 

I just purchased a cover for a "pop-up"/telescoping camper, not a bad fit on a 96" wide utility trailer with 12" tall side railing.  Obviously, the sides of the cover are shorter than what you'd see on a cover designed for a car/suv or RV, material lays flat on the floor, rises up over the side rails and extends within a foot or so from the ground. 

Cheap way is a van cover. You can also get different color or even canvas tarps. 

I was hoping to find something that fit good and looked right (without custom made). Maybe the popup trailer will be the best. 

I’ve just been re-staining and touching up paint before dune season since nothing really lasts in the sun anyway. 

F394F1B4-C617-4661-BF9C-729E0E9B3B4C.jpeg

16 years now on this guy. Don’t look at it too carefully. Only had its second deck, and I never re-stained the first deck.

Just don’t talk to me about how many tail lights I’ve replaced…

Back