Can I catch a ride to the dunes from Tucson and back this weekend or next?

walkers2rad

Reaction score
Just me, a med size cooler or two, a duffel bag and a couple of tote bins with tools and parts!  All of my stuff is out there on private property.

I need to fix the diesel fired heater on my coach and reset the BMS's on my solar system that went down from one too many overcast days last weekend!

Just hate to drive out there myself and no one in my group is going out till New Years!  Thought I had a couple options with friends possibly going, but they had to bail.

The wife can drop me off and pick me up anywhere in Tucson convenient for you and you won't have to take me anywhere you're not going by anyways, just slow down enough for me to jump out anywhere near Ogilby Road and the 8.

Of course, if you want to experience the greatest private property camping and duning experience since the compound only ten times better you and your group would be welcome in my circle.  No pass needed and bring all the glass bottles you want to enjoy around the campfire that you don't need training for like a real adult, cause the popo can't eff with anyone on private property.

No need to reply here please call or text me at five two oh two three seven five eight eight three.  Ray

Back