can anyone run a carfax for me?

Squatcher

Reaction score
Very long story but I need to run a car fax on my own car.  Need to fight a decrease value claim from a repair shop wrecking it during a test drive.  Anyone run one for me?

I used to have the powahhh, just changed paths thanks to Covid. Sorry mang, good luck.

Very long story but I need to run a car fax on my own car.  Need to fight a decrease value claim from a repair shop wrecking it during a test drive.  Anyone run one for me?
If I'm reading this right, you want to claim diminished value from your car having been damaged ?  IIRC you need to actually sell the car before you can claim/prove it's value was diminished from the accident. I can't help with a Car Fax but wish you the best of luck. 

If I'm reading this right, you want to claim diminished value from your car having been damaged ?  IIRC you need to actually sell the car before you can claim/prove it's value was diminished from the accident. I can't help with a Car Fax but wish you the best of luck. 
No you dont. What are you talking about. Not my fault accident. Now there's a Carfax so the car is worth less you get to claim diminished value against their insurance.

No you dont. What are you talking about. Not my fault accident. Now there's a Carfax so the car is worth less you get to claim diminished value against their insurance.
Claim depends on if there was a clean Carfax with before. Also the amount of damage. Will determine decrease value.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back