Can-Am Maverick Max belly lift height

richmiller104

Reaction score
Does anyone know how much height is left available for a vehicle when a newish Maverick is on a belly lift in a stacker? 

I'm looking for a 22-24' Stacker and a Maverick Max but need to figure out if they will work with my existing vehicle in the bottom.

My friend puts his Can Am X3 two seater on a belly lift and puts his Funco under it. 

Does anyone know how much height is left available for a vehicle when a newish Maverick is on a belly lift in a stacker? 

I'm looking for a 22-24' Stacker and a Maverick Max but need to figure out if they will work with my existing vehicle in the bottom.
Wonder what it’s like to have that problem 😂

My friend puts his Can Am X3 two seater on a belly lift and puts his Funco under it. 
Belly lift is the way to go but i cannot find a trailer for sale with one. The only stackers in my length range that are for sale all have platform lifts. Most of them are ATC's. They make nice trailers but i'm not sure about how to modify a platform to fit the SXS and still make room for a car.

Belly lift is the way to go but i cannot find a trailer for sale with one. The only stackers in my length range that are for sale all have platform lifts. Most of them are ATC's. They make nice trailers but i'm not sure about how to modify a platform to fit the SXS and still make room for a car.
I've been looking at stackers too. Not much out there so now contemplating keeping my 32' enclosed. ATC and Intech started building their own lifts and they are aluminum. Not sure if those convert as easily as the Stinger or Titan lifts? I am seeing dealers slowly start to build some inventory but it is slow. Cargo Mate's are starting to appear but I don't think they do belly lifts unless special ordered. Unfortunately, a large portion of aluminum and stainless ingots came from Russia and several big mills in US are owned by Russian companies. Raw materials skyrocketed over last few weeks and were already expensive before so will be interesting to see how this affects production of a lot of trailer builders, especially those doing aluminum. 

I've been looking at stackers too. Not much out there so now contemplating keeping my 32' enclosed. ATC and Intech started building their own lifts and they are aluminum. Not sure if those convert as easily as the Stinger or Titan lifts? I am seeing dealers slowly start to build some inventory but it is slow. Cargo Mate's are starting to appear but I don't think they do belly lifts unless special ordered. Unfortunately, a large portion of aluminum and stainless ingots came from Russia and several big mills in US are owned by Russian companies. Raw materials skyrocketed over last few weeks and were already expensive before so will be interesting to see how this affects production of a lot of trailer builders, especially those doing aluminum. 
Intech is what my friend has.  Really nice trailer and well built.  I think it took him about 9 months from order to delivery.  His previous enclosed was a non-stacker 24' ATC.  

Back