Calling All Weddle HV-24/HV-25 Owners...

Sean@Weddle

Reaction score
Got a car with a Weddle HV-24/HV-25 in it? 

We want your thoughts, opinions, good, bad, all of it. We have a few hundred of these floating around now, and want to gather some information from those of you that are actually putting miles on them. 

Tell me what kind of car you have, what engine, how much power it makes, and how often you are using it. How long have you had it. Any issues? Complaints? Not going to hurt our feelings, just want honest reviews and maybe we'll ask to use your car in some promotional material. 

Please send me an e-mail: sean@weddleindustries.com

(please don't send me a message on the board, they are harder for me to track and I don't respond as often)

Care to share what kind of feedback you got from this? I have an HV24 in my car but I must have missed this thread, I love the trans by the way.

I had a few people send me e-mails. It was good to hear a from a quite few that had many 1000's of miles with no issues or complaints. They are proving their value and longevity. (unapologetic sales pitch there)

We were more curious about what people thought about the shift quality, specifically in 2nd gear as that has always been a sticking point for our test mule trans. Only a few complaints from those that pushed them hard, so we let them know we have the new multi-cone synchro for 2nd gear that helps out immensely with 2nd gear shift quality.

Back