CA CCW with AZ & Utah Reciprocity

I have thought about it but I don’t travel outside of CA by vehicle very often usually fly. And I’m not trusting the airlines with my gun. 

Unless something has changed Commiefornia does not have reciprocity as they do not recognize other states CCW. 

Unless something has changed Commiefornia does not have reciprocity as they do not recognize other states CCW. 
No but if you have a Ca. CCW it works other places other places just don't work in Ca.

In az. the 2nd Amendment is my CCW, Now I can get one from Az that makes it easier to buy firearms and that other states recognize, but in order to slide a pistol in my waistband,  or under a jacket or even tuck it away in the car in a good concealed space I don't need a "permit"

No but if you have a Ca. CCW it works other places other places just don't work in Ca.

In az. the 2nd Amendment is my CCW, Now I can get one from Az that makes it easier to buy firearms and that other states recognize, but in order to slide a pistol in my waistband,  or under a jacket or even tuck it away in the car in a good concealed space I don't need a "permit"  PERMISSION.

In az. the 2nd Amendment is my CCW, Now I can get one from Az that makes it easier to buy firearms and that other states recognize, but in order to slide a pistol in my waistband,  or under a jacket or even tuck it away in the car in a good concealed space I don't need a "permit"
I have both Ca & Az due to "dual residency" and they are not the same :lol:  I'd carry w/o the Ca if need be, it's a misdemeanor level offense. 

Back