Buggy Wiring Photo's?

wesinls

Reaction score
Considering re-wiring my car this off-season and looking for some motivational photos...If you have some photos of wiring on your car, please share.  The dash area is perfect (thanks Don) - but where I installed the terminator X and Holley harness could use some re-work...

Here are a few cars I’ve had in the past. I really liked the layout on the first car with everything in one spot. As technology has evolved it’s really a bit nicer with the push button switches with PDMs installed. They are really nice. The last pic was how my Tatum was wired lol. Don’t end up like that. Get to work😝

3FF4D980-409A-42C5-AB8A-C7EC5E6BC768.jpeg

854033F7-194C-4FD7-894F-87E24DB45BB9.jpeg

A7441848-D0D9-45C3-B050-BD0319A0F656.png

1AF06EBF-DD43-45E2-80BE-D6D9924585E0.jpeg

Here are a few cars I’ve had in the past. I really liked the layout on the first car with everything in one spot. As technology has evolved it’s really a bit nicer with the push button switches with PDMs installed. They are really nice. The last pic was how my Tatum was wired lol. Don’t end up like that. Get to work😝

View attachment 61917
that's a tatum wiring job? or a used car someone wired? that's insane

Just remember there is a difference between having everything zip tied and all nice and neat, and having the electrical system even correct in the first place. Some of the cars out there are just way overly complicated and even though they may be neat with all of the wires run perfectly with zip ties every inch they are a mess to diagnose when something doesn't work out in the dunes. 

You can keep your switch pro crap, I'm sticking with the tried and true Carling toggle switch, a Blue Sea fuse box and a Bosch relay. That chit just works and is easy to service in the field.

Just remember there is a difference between having everything zip tied and all nice and neat, and having the electrical system even correct in the first place. Some of the cars out there are just way overly complicated and even though they may be neat with all of the wires run perfectly with zip ties every inch they are a mess to diagnose when something doesn't work out in the dunes. 

You can keep your switch pro crap, I'm sticking with the tried and true Carling toggle switch, a Blue Sea fuse box and a Bosch relay. That chit just works and is easy to service in the field.
Like when everything is the same color? Or when there are individual wires home run to every tail light? 

Back