BUGGY ROUND UP

WHO IS GOING TO BUGGY ROUND UP 9

• Total voters
For some concerned, on how far the drive is,  basically  20-miles outside of Baker California, at the four way stop sign head towards Pahrump/Death-Valley and you will be at Dumont in 20 minutes,  you will pass Bathroom 1 and 2 on yours left then about 5 more minutest you will see the main entrance to Dumont Dunes,  

This is a off weekend for Dumont, the sand-cars will own the palace, will have just about all of Dumont to our self's 

If you feel you are the only one in our dune group, so you will not go. - Dont make this your only deciding factor.  Great group of people of all walks of life,  everyone is super friendly.  So just Show up, 

It will be some of the most fun in the dunes Bowls as Large as Idaho, 4th gear running, or super tight technical areas. 

Some sites to see if you do not want to dune that much is the, Swing Set, North Pole, South Pole, Memorial Hill, and the Mines. 

All my dune friends quit going and saw a flier on the original Buggy Roundup. Went by myself, met a bunch of good people. Found a good group to hang with and have been going there 10-1 over Glamis ever since.

Agricon 

will see you there,  

Dammit I would really like to make this. Love dumont at its dune to dune runs 

Roll Call who is going next weekend, lots of fun, Just show up, if you feel like you do not have anyone to go with PM me,  Plenty of cool people, like minded peeps 

Back