buggy or sxs whip holders

zilla68

Reaction score
got my 5150 whips for my new rzr turbo s and I'd really like to have a safe way to transport them, driving it home on the trailer I had a fear of losing them on the highway, so i pulled over and yanked them out lol.

I've looked around, don't see anything that will accommodate a whip. back in the day in my enclosed we had the fishing pole holder but now i'm open trailer and no way to hold them.

anyone have any ideas? I have a couple 3ft sticks and 6ft flags. surely there's a solution I just don't see one.

thanks in advance.

Pvc pipe? Or black abs pipe. Bolt a piece on the trailer, glue a cap on one end, and a screw on cap on the other end. Not glamorous, but it would work...

Pvc pipe? Or black abs pipe. Bolt a piece on the trailer, glue a cap on one end, and a screw on cap on the other end. Not glamorous, but it would work...
and there we go lol, so simple i never would have thought about it

thanks!

and there we go lol, so simple i never would have thought about it

thanks!
Large hose clamps to secure the pvc to the trailer if you want to mount it, think underneath (up front) to save deck space

On the SXS I just put the whip in the cardboard tube it came in, and lay the whip in the car. It’s on the floorboard and props up between the seats. I’ve never had it move or look like it might fly out. 

On the SXS I just put the whip in the cardboard tube it came in, and lay the whip in the car. It’s on the floorboard and props up between the seats. I’ve never had it move or look like it might fly out. 
I don't even bother to put them in a tube. Put them inside the car and be done with it.

The whips won't fly out.  I transport 20 cars a month during the season on a flatbed and never had a whip fly out of the car.

I made a tube with 4" abs mounted under my flatbed. It's the same width as my flat bed 102". I run an old school buggy whip. I used a new RV dump cap for the one side. It even has a leash to keep from losing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back