Buggy insurance

Sprinter

Reaction score
I got a quote for 30k replacement from Foremost insurance at $354 for the year. Does that seem high or cheap I don't know. I thought a read a thread earlier in the year that you could get it done for around $150? 

Last edited by a moderator:
That seems good to me.  I am going to shop it at SSSS as well.

I pay $811 per year - $50K value, Funco, I didn't shop it around, I was focused on getting highest levels of coverage (liability) with a carrier I trusted / and believe will back me up if something happened.    

I just got a call from Foremost and they now want an appraisal in order to underwrite the car. That's $200. Here we go....

I just got a call from Foremost and they now want an appraisal in order to underwrite the car. That's $200. Here we go....
$200 for an appraisal? I do a few per year for sandrails, need to raise my fee. 

I got a quote for 30k replacement from Foremost insurance at $354 for the year. Does that seem high or cheap I don't know. I thought a read a thread earlier in the year that you could get it done for around $150? 
That sounds about right... I pay about 3-4x that much for about 4-5x more agreed value. 

-TJ

my new rzr sxs has 40k value and i pay 1600 a year thru farmers/foremost.

i'm shopping around, hell i can't afford to drive the thing, but is street legal

Ok so who around here can bang out an appraisal for me?? I'm in San Diego, the buggys' stored in Lakeside.

Dustin @ AG?

Jessie @ JP designs?

Alumicraft?

Back