Bronco Raptor

With dealer mark up that will be 100K Bronco.  
Assuming you show up to a lot that actually has one.  Ordering through a decent dealer shouldn't result in markup over MSRP.

Not sure you can get a 2022 Raptor pick up for under 100k right now..............most of the low mile gen 2's are going for original MSRP when they were new.

Assuming you show up to a lot that actually has one.  Ordering through a decent dealer shouldn't result in markup over MSRP.
Dealers have $4,000-$6,000 mark ups on F150s right now.   Around here all the dealers seem to charge mark ups.  Maybe ordering from some small dealer in the mid-west would next a decent deal.  

My friend had to order his Raptor through a small dealer out of state to get his Raptor for MSRP.  

Not sure you can get a 2022 Raptor pick up for under 100k right now..............most of the low mile gen 2's are going for original MSRP when they were new.
Dealers by me all have huge mark ups and everything. 

Dealers have $4,000-$6,000 mark ups on F150s right now.   Around here all the dealers seem to charge mark ups.  Maybe ordering from some small dealer in the mid-west would next a decent deal.  

My friend had to order his Raptor through a small dealer out of state to get his Raptor for MSRP.  
Ordered our F-150 from Penske Ford, part of a $23B company.  Employee pricing honored.  Currently doing MSRP on orders. No way you're finding any Bronco on the lot without markup, but orders are still generally free from "markup".  

^^^ "markup" because I bought my 2020 Mustang GT with Performance Pack for waaay below invoice.  MSRP was a joke on Fords since Henry sold them, LOL. :biggrin:

Also: those fender flares are fugly.

my kid is a service tech at Tuttle-Click in Irvine, they had markups on cars ranging from 15 to 35k. EFF THAT lol

my kid is a service tech at Tuttle-Click in Irvine, they had markups on cars ranging from 15 to 35k. EFF THAT lol
This is why I am in no rush to get a new truck.  Those people paying the mark ups are going to be so upside down in their vehicles in a few years when the supply chain is back to normal. 

https://www.race-dezert.com/home/the-ford-bronco-raptor-was-inspired-by-ultra4-228784.html

2022-Ford-Bronco-Raptor_15-scaled.jpg

2022-Ford-Bronco-Raptor_12-scaled.jpg

2022-Ford-Bronco-Raptor_06-scaled.jpg

2022-Ford-Bronco-Raptor_05-scaled.jpg

2022-Ford-Bronco-Raptor_details_08-scaled.jpg

2022-Ford-Bronco-Raptor_details_04-scaled.jpg

2022-Ford-Bronco-Raptor_-Rhapsody-Blue_02-scaled.jpg

The fenders sure do look like a after thought or quick to market strategy instead of real fenders

Back