Brands of beadlock wheels

EastMT

Reaction score
What are some good brands of beadlock wheels? I'd like to buy some good ones but am not on an unlimited budget. Are there any brands to stay away from or have been known to be so so quality? Will be fronts and wide 5 pattern. Thanks

Douglas, champion, bogart, centerline, btr

Method, pro am, kar tek even has their own wheel brand

What are some good brands of beadlock wheels? I'd like to buy some good ones but am not on an unlimited budget. Are there any brands to stay away from or have been known to be so so quality? Will be fronts and wide 5 pattern. Thanks
Light weight car? Heavy car? All sand? Dual Sport? 

There are lots of good brands of beadlock wheels as stated above. Some of those brands are heavy and stand up well in desert terrain but weigh a lot on the front of a sand car. Size can also be a limitation as not all of the manufactures make wheels in all of the sizes and offsets. OMF can put a beadlock on almost any wheel.

A couple other brands are Raceline, EMPI (BTR knockoff), OMF ($$$), Tatum ($$$) 

Light weight car? Heavy car? All sand? Dual Sport? 
Thanks for the info and thanks for the reminder, thats important info I should have included. 2 seat 1,600-1,800 pounds, 8.5-15 tires might go 10.75-15 in far future, and all sand.

Thanks for the info and thanks for the reminder, thats important info I should have included. 2 seat 1,600-1,800 pounds, 8.5-15 tires might go 10.75-15 in far future, and all sand.
All the years of dunning I only broke a rear tire bead once. Never used bead locks and keep tire inflated to 15lbs rear and 18lbs front. Think the one time I did knock one off was low pressure, 6-8lbs. My car was  also 2 seat around 1700 lbs, mid engine.

Edit to add my car was sand only!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back