Brand New 12’ utility trailer

IDK, Think it's priced pretty high even in this market. I will pay you full price though...

Can you deliver ? 

Hello,

yes i am being interest in purchase of yore item (brand new 12’ utility trailer) 

i am from out of town but pictures show item is of good conditions and i will be wanting to purchase. My shipper will contact you for pickup of item. 

I am needing yore bank acct # routing # social security # address and maiden name for purchases of items you are saleing.

please accept my offer over asking price for yore trouble. 

if you post this on craigslist you will get alot more response!!
That would be a big pee pee move and can get you in some trouble.. 

Now going to a home and garden show and filling out every slip of paper with the name, number and email of the intended person, Is harder to track back to you.

That would be a big pee pee move and can get you in some trouble.. 

Now going to a home and garden show and filling out every slip of paper with the name, number and email of the intended person, Is harder to track back to you.
Just give that # to one of the doods selling solar or a/c units at home depot and it will never stop ringing

Just give that # to one of the doods selling solar or a/c units at home depot and it will never stop ringing
Or tell the next Car Warranty solicitor your just answering your boss's phone and to call you later......

Back