Brake caliper rebuilds?

PICKUPYOURTRASH

Reaction score
Hello Crew,

Does anyone have any recommendations on brake caliper rebuilds in So Cal? I would love to box them up, send them off & have them returned fresh, clean, ready to bolt on & bleed. Thx Tim

• 4 Piston Fronts
  • 6 Piston Rears

Hello Crew,

Does anyone have any recommendations on brake caliper rebuilds in So Cal? I would love to box them up, send them off & have them returned fresh, clean, ready to bolt on & bleed. Thx Tim

• 4 Piston Fronts
  • 6 Piston Rears

If you can find anyone, we can do them,  pretty simple and messy procedure, 

Thinking of sending my 4 piston front calipers, 6 piston rear calipers and my G1 midboard hubs to you this off season. Time to take your advice and utilize my Gear One super greaser hubs I have sitting on the shelf. 
Send it in when you get a chance and ill get them knocked out for you. If you have any questions on the super greasers shoot me a text, Ill send you the O rings required.

I was way young when we were racing. Here’s what I remember and it was easy

we did our own wilwood rebuilds.

I remember using shop air to blow out the pistons (loud)

then just used rebuild kit to put them back together, we did them every race I don’t remember it being difficult at all

I was way young when we were racing. Here’s what I remember and it was easy

we did our own wilwood rebuilds.

I remember using shop air to blow out the pistons (loud)

then just used rebuild kit to put them back together, we did them every race I don’t remember it being difficult at all
Yep.  Only non-straightforward part is feeling/closely inspecting the bores for scoring.

Back