Biden Orders VA to Refuse Healthcare for Unvaccinated Vets.

How is this even possible.....so if you are a Vet and a postal worker unvacinated Or a member of congress and a Vet and unvaccinated the VA will service you BUT if you are a vet and are retired OR in the private sector....You are effed! ?????

That is INSANE / The US Govt will lose on this in court but in the process people will die......This is INSANITY!!!!

:poule:

Should be a choice. What a DICK.

Wondering how the VA will handle the folks with high risk to getting side effects.

200.gif

I tried to find a major news source for the quote, and I am having trouble. I guess what rings questionable to me is "Comprende, negranos?

No way in hell that this is true. Would have hit the news way before today. Some of the comments and names used seem pretty suspect too. Please post other links. I’m trying to research it and don’t see it anywhere else.

Delaware Ohio News is an online news and content source dedicated to Delaware, Ohio. Founded in the year 1808, we strive to be Delaware's premier news source, second only to the illustrious Delaware Gazette. Although we were the first Delaware, Ohio newspaper, they remain the lords of Delaware news media. That's why we're suicidal and on so many drugs.

With all of that said, everything on this website is made up. Do not rely on anything said here.

Don't believe us? Read our Legal Statements.

Delaware Ohio News is an online news and content source dedicated to Delaware, Ohio. Founded in the year 1808, we strive to be Delaware's premier news source, second only to the illustrious Delaware Gazette. Although we were the first Delaware, Ohio newspaper, they remain the lords of Delaware news media. That's why we're suicidal and on so many drugs.

With all of that said, everything on this website is made up. Do not rely on anything said here.

Don't believe us? Read our Legal Statements.
guess I missed the "fine print" :doh:   

I can't imagine this is true... If it were, then you'd be justified in not offering medical treatment to illegals (which I wouldn't support as it's just cruel), but I do think a deportation once treated is warranted.

abc

Doesn’t matter if it is true or not Eff biden and the dumb a$$ horse he did in on

Back