BFD 2-seater - Ls1 - 2d - 5 speed

Ripster

Reaction score
Bfd 2 seat, fresh 450hp Ls1 with fresh 5 speed 2d, cv's serviced, newer seats, was magazine car when new and had a suburu motor, great light car, newly painted scarecrow  panels, has car to car radios helping out a friend looking at 35k, will get better picks up soon

neil 1.jpg

neil 3.jpg

imagejpeg_0.jpg

neil 2.jpg

Bad ass cover photo car. Bet this is a blast in the dunes. 

Smiles for miles.

GLWTS

I loved this car. It has a digital Stack St8956SWD Indy steering wheel. I am not sure if the seller got it to work with the ls1, but it was operational with the Subaru when I had the car. It has 2" hollows, proam hubs, Howe power steering, midboard microstubs, baja design lights, prp seats...

Awesome 2 seater for the $. 

Thanks Reece

I loved this car. It has a digital Stack St8956SWD Indy steering wheel. I am not sure if the seller got it to work with the ls1, but it was operational with the Subaru when I had the car. It has 2" hollows, proam hubs, Howe power steering, midboard microstubs, baja design lights, prp seats...

Awesome 2 seater for the $. 
Thanks Reece

Sorry, everyone interested, I still don't have the car back in my possession as a soon as I get it I will repost it

Bad Ass Car...I remember and still have the magazine!! 

Definitely looks like a blast in the Dunes!! 

I had the magazine with this in it about a week ago when I moved through it out cool to see then still around....

Back