Best lights for glamis Rzr turbo s

Meech

Reaction score
Hello all I have a 2021 turbo s rzr and want. A bad ass light set up for night duning any recommendations 

i just came across alien lights or alien ware lights, can't remember but they sure looked cool lol.

I have chinese lights on mine... 4 x 40w amber on the front dragonfire bumper, 2x 25w single beams on the pillars and the 30" 10w deep lens led on top.....they work as good as my eyes at night now....I can run up to about 65 at night in johnson valley with them... at some point you will outrun the light unless  you are willing to spend 4k on KC and Baja Designs stuff. 

Baja Designs Xl80 with the combo lenses is what I run. Plus a couple of squadron pros floods pointed to the sides for peeping over sides of dunes better. 

Get the Baja Design headlight replacement kit and add some Baja Design XL80s on the a-pillar and you will be golden.   No light bar needed.  

Get the Baja Design headlight replacement kit and add some Baja Design XL80s on the a-pillar and you will be golden.   No light bar needed.  
I feel the up high light bars are good only in the big dunes  and they only really work for the guy behind you. A-pillar and bumper lights work best for you and in the smaller tight stuff and the amber colored ones  don't light up the dust as bad.

I feel the up high light bars are good only in the big dunes  and they only really work for the guy behind you. A-pillar and bumper lights work best for you and in the smaller tight stuff and the amber colored ones  don't light up the dust as bad.
Lightbar works for the person leading.  The others behind just get to see all the sand lit up.   I lead a lot of night rides and find 3 XL80s (2 driving combos and one spot) on my bumper and a pair of Squadron Pros (driving combo) on the a-pillar provide plenty of light.  I would do two XL80s on my a-pillars, but not sure my stator will keep up. 

Ambers down low work great in the dust. 

I've had everything from Lazer Star, HID's, KC LED Lights and Original Baja Design Fuego HID's on my sand cars and SXS's.....my current setup is all Baja Designs Squardron Sports in Amber down low, XL's at the A-pillar and S8 Lightbar all in Driving Combo on my Suspensions Unlimited Rail and have to say it's the best light system setup I've owned.

I've never owned any Rigid Lights but most say they are the brightest....the old KC FLEX LED's were cool but to narrow of a beam, the new lights look like they have a better beam pattern then the old version. 

Try and have each set on their own switches, no need for a light bar if you're not leading....it only blinds the car in front of you.

Just remember.....chit always seems to happen at night....just sayin!  :cheers:  

Baja Designs.  I replaced $300 worth of Chinese lights with 1 $700 Onyx6 20" bar and ended up with much better actual vision close and far.  Plan to add a couple of pods to the A-pillars pointed off to the sides to help see around a bowl at night.  Once you get into the bigger bowls you want to zoom around, you need light pointed 70-90* off so you can see what's on the other side of the bowl.

Hard to beat the Onyx6 or XL80 lines.  If they're for distance, I wouldn't go less than 10w per LED as it just won't reach out very far.

I have a new Baja Designs bar of 6 XL80s waiting to go on my car.

Back