baja design headlights for can am x3?

Brian Machnach

Reaction score
wound up hitting a deer in my can am as we just pulled onto a back road out of the trails.and of all people to have with me at the time was my wife.she hardly ever comes but with some friends we rode to a back woods bar for some lunch.as we pulled out and started getting speed up at the last min she ran across the street and my left side front wheel and hood took the hit.her body flipped around and wacked my door and she just spun off and died on side of road.i felt a solid hit you can tell by the sound.she was dead by the time I turned around to check on her.anyway she broke my drivers headlight, bent a tie rod, and broke some clips holding down some body panels and a small crack in the door.so I just ordered the shock therapy bump steer delete kit and the new Baja design headlights.anybody have then or seen them light the sky? thay look bad a$$ and are 14,250 lumens.vivid racing has  a Memorial Day sale so I got them.i run there lights on almost all my toys and figured thay had to be just as good as all there other lights.any body have any input to share if not ill keep you guys posted when I put them on.

I run the Baja Design headlights on my X3.  I got the kit with one laser spot light, which is completely useless.  It is a pencil beam that goes out forever.  Hopefully you got the kit with the the 2 floods and 1 spot.   They throw off a lot of light for a small light.  They work awesome for dune night rights in conjunction with my 3 XL80s on the bumper and Squadrons on the A-pillar.     

Last desert trip I put amber lenses in the spot and flood and they worked great in the dust. 

I am going to switch out my laser light for a flood, as I never use the laser light..

They are pricey, but worth the money. 

When you put the BSD tie rod kit on from Shock Therapy remember to set your alignment to around 1/8" toe in.  The combo of the tierod kit and setting the alignment will take away the darting the front end likes to do. 

yeah I didn't go with the laser setup.guys from Baja design told me thay offer it but thay didn't recomend it as you want lasers mounted up high to shoot far out over head for long distance.think I have (2) spots and the outside lights are some cornering 42 degree flat beam...idk thay said its a good combo and I will love it..and thanks the BSD info.i plan on doing the adjustments with string wrapped around center or all 4 tires and adjusting from there.

Back