AZ Buckeye TO So Cal / ATC 70 Postal Needed

Poule43

Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Any AZ peeps cvomming to so Cal ???? I picked up a atc 70 from a gd member and need to get it to So Cal

Let me know if you are able to bring a :atc70:  To So Cal (Final destination is Carlsbad 92008) but I will drive to get it

Andy 760-443- 754 EIGHT

I live in Buckeye if you need a place to keep it for a couple weeks till transport is arranged. No trips in that direction anytime soon.

AWESOME  PM me your phone number. That will work!
How the flip do you send PMs now? haha

Just shoot me a text or give me a call. Will be in a SuperDuty with a shell on the back, but I assume that little thing will clear it. I think Ive got a 36" tall opening

Chad

602-618-3158

Thanks to All my AZ buddies that made this gd postal possible!!!!! You guys ROCK!!!!!!

@Conrad For the exchange from the online seller who had the atc 70

@Kevin Liebel Conrads Buddy for the short term storage of the beast

@RideSand Thank You / Thank You / Thank You!!!!!! For the 3rd and final leg of the Journey! Great to meet you last night!

Really appreciate you bringing the :atc70:  to so cal for me!!!!!!  The gd.com Army ran deep on this one!!!!

:cheers:

:poule:

Thanks to All my AZ buddies that made this gd postal possible!!!!! You guys ROCK!!!!!!

@Conrad For the exchange from the online seller who had the atc 70

@Kevin Liebel Conrads Buddy for the short term storage of the beast

@RideSand Thank You / Thank You / Thank You!!!!!! For the 3rd and final leg of the Journey! Great to meet you last night!

Really appreciate you bringing the :atc70:  to so cal for me!!!!!!  The gd.com Army ran deep on this one!!!!

:cheers:

:poule:
image.gif

image.gif

I was at Kevins over the weekend, I noticed your 70 was gone! Happy to help my friend  :atc70:

Back