ATC 70 Invasion by Loko In Glamis on Saturday December 30th 2023 ! Great Event!

Poule43

Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a lot of fun. 
Where is the camp?

What happened. We were out for the figure 8’s and no one showed up??

Badass!  

I expect mine to be ready next month...over 2 years after the build started!  :drummer:

HUGE tanks to Jesus and Jared for putting this event on - SOO many great peeps and GOOD TIMES ! AWESOME EVENT ONCE AGAIN !!! :clap:

:poule:

I was there at the right time (in reference to the olds racing) there was nothing awesome going on.............??????????????????????  Was the time changed? waited till about 10:45-11am (suppose to start at 10:15 according to flyer)

A few showed up for the berm track race at the canal/pad 2.5 the day before.

I was there at the right time (in reference to the olds racing) there was nothing awesome going on.............??????????????????????  Was the time changed? waited till about 10:45-11am (suppose to start at 10:15 according to flyer)
They ended up doing it at the Base Camp cuz it was soo Roug and torn up....there are lots of wives and kids that do the ride so they did it later after the raffle and stuff!

:poule:

Sorry I didnt take more pics ! I was hanging out with my kiddos and  my buddy Tyler tearing it up. And getting roosted with wet sand by the wheelie maniacs :lol:   GREAT Times for sure with awesome peeps

some incredible bikes !!!

IMG_8843.jpeg

IMG_8841.jpeg

IMG_8840.jpeg

IMG_8834.jpeg

IMG_8833.jpeg

IMG_8832.jpeg

IMG_8831.jpeg

IMG_8836.jpeg

Back