ATC 3 wheel 90 Question

Johnny

Reaction score
I want to restore and trick out a old 3 wheel honda atc, I  run across lots of pictures of guys with really nice 3 wheel machines . I am wondering if this is where you guys hang out or is there some site that everyone hangs out for parts , Ideas and question & answers. I first need to find one to restore and i assume it's not easy to find one. Way back the first year they came out  I bought 2 of them for my wife & I , Had so much fun out in the desert, we rode all day and night. 

Johnny

stay on craigs list....offer up......if you are doing a :atc70:  shoot me a message...I can point you in the right direction (which is off a cliff!) 

Be careful...they multiply fast!!!

:poule:

stay on craigs list....offer up......if you are doing a :atc70:  shoot me a message...I can point you in the right direction (which is off a cliff!) 

Be careful...they multiply fast!!!

:poule:
Now why would you want me to drive off a cliff >>

What bike?  Atc 70 ????
Not sure yet, I had a 90 back in the day but started looking at the 70 and those look cool, I for sure would want to put a bigger motor in it. Perhaps a 120 or bigger, Just started looking around today for the first time, I really like the idea of having suspension on the front forks.Do you have any sites that sell aftermarket parts ??. I was in glamis last month and seen a group of guys that made it out to the swingset and I was blown away. I am going to look around a bit and decide if I want a 70 or 90 and then start looking for one. Thanks for your reply.

I make aftermarket grab bars / battery boxes and electronics shelfs.

atc70.com

bonda atc70.com

i have enough to make 5 bikes right now / shoot me a message with your phone number if you wanna buy a bike to build

Ll my stuff is powdercoated and ready to go ….. here is a pair I just sold off

6897AD21-12D2-43FC-B30F-668197A25433.jpeg

I make aftermarket grab bars / battery boxes and electronics shelfs.

atc70.com

bonda atc70.com

i have enough to make 5 bikes right now / shoot me a message with your phone number if you wanna buy a bike to build

Ll my stuff is powdercoated and ready to go ….. here is a pair I just sold off

View attachment 22813
Wow those are clean

I have 5 more in parts ready to build / pm me if you want  parts to do a bike

e erything is powdercoated and ready for YOU to assemble / I even have a gen one

Back