ATC 250r - 1985 trade from Xtra Crispy ! Its Now a Runner and a Looker!

Poule43

Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Saw and responded to an ad here on gd.com (best site ever)from @xtracrispy looking for an :atc70:  trade for his son for an ATC250r he got during covid with a blown motor. Since I always make the wrong decisions in life and have sold my 250rs over the years, I decided to FINALLY get one and hold onto it 4 Ever!!!! It started out as a Roller and I brought it to Glamis over new years and my buddy Tyler from AZ and I cut a deal to turn it blue the way all Hondas should be and bring the blown motor back to life. @Tee had hooked me up with the coating (pepsi blue) that I love and it was game on from there. Below are the pics B4 and After.........AMG did the graphics for me - Dave from atc addiction hooked me up with the fenders and its going to have a good life from here forward!!!!!

It may be out at the 250r meet up this weekend!

HUGE thanks to my buddy Tyler for the AWESOME rebuild! This one is NEVER going away!

:poule:

IMG_8814.jpeg

IMG_1713.jpeg

IMG_1804.jpeg

IMG_1876.jpeg

IMG_1878.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
That came out really nice, it's hard to even say it being blue.

But that's a keeper for sure.

That came out really nice, it's hard to even say it being blue.
Hurtful !

Now run along and- go hug @Bobalos....you two can go buy matching Red yoga Pants and man bun scrunchies for your next Jazzercise class,  let me enjoy my Blue ATC s in peace

Nuff Said!

Why not paint a kawasaki yellow or a Yamaha red, or a husky pink, oh wait that is ok...  

SUPER good looking.  Although................ In my brain, red really is the only color for those bikes. 

Boy the days of riding 250R's & getting the snot beat out of you were some good times. 
My 250r was a cadillac even to today standards; poules build is Makin hard to not scratch that 250r itch i’ve had For the past Year/2

IMG_3353.jpeg

Don't tug on Superman's cape, don't piss in the wind, Don't paint a Honda blue...............
The SPECIAL Hondas are ALWAYS Blue !!!! / Now go join @Crusty and @Bobalos on their shopping spree for Red Yoga pants and get in on their Jazzercise Class!!!   :lol:

Still remember that classic night meeting up with you on Sand Highway past Road Runner and taking a spin on your 2Fiddy R.

I miss mine but there’s no way in fulk I should be allowed back on one.

Beautifully done, I didn’t expect to love it!

just be glad its not some wierd kiss or abba themed paint job. 

beautiful job poule. 1st class bike, smiles ear to ear everytime you ride. 

Still remember that classic night meeting up with you on Sand Highway past Road Runner and taking a spin on your 2Fiddy R.

image.jpeg

I will never 4 Get that !!!! Classic......Got the 250r from @wesinls and drove straight to glamis with the wifes minivan and MX trailer in tow......Got there  - threw it in park - ran back to the trailer and put gear on and Blasted into the night dunes!!!  Fast forward about 1.5 - 2 hours. into the dunes at around 11 pm..........some sketchy dude spots my gd.com flag and comes up to me on top of a dune with his bros and says, hey you on GD......I say yeah.....Im Andy.....Poule43..........THEN he says.......Im BaBa Bouy!!!!!!...........   

I then respond and say......."your an AZZHOLE !!!!!!!!  :lol:    

We end up back at my minivan at the first part of gecko loop and we are drinking some cold beers when @BaBaBouy says,"Hey man, I gotta ask you, Why is your van running !!???"

:lmao:  we looked at  each other and started to crack up!!!!!!!  It was running since 8PM - I was soo stoked to ride the new 250r ATC, that I forgot got to turn the minivan off !!!!!!

Great Times 4 Sure!!!!!!

THTS how I met BaBa Bouy!!!!  :cheers:  buddy!

Back