April Fools Jokes

MWB

Reaction score
April Fools Jokes, Usually not funny and easy to spot.

Well this year I got one of my workers good

All I did was wait until he called me this morning, like he normally does on a Monday. When he started asking his usual questions about work I asked him why was he on the job site this morning.  Didn't he get the message in his pay stub ( Direct Deposits and while there is a function where we can place notices, we have never once done it) Boss has added Easter to the list of paid holidays. Today is a holiday

It didn't take 3 seconds until I got "This is bullshit I should of been told in person".  After that tirade it wasn't another 5 seconds until " Well I am working a Holiday so I get time and a half" tirade got going. 

Then there was silence, Then I swear to god I heard the little chipmunk start running on the wheel and within about 10 seconds I heard the lightbulb go on.  

Then just..... Good one

What about you guys? any good ones ? any bad ones you spotted a mile away? 

They are lame, well the ones people post on social media for sure suck.

:dunno:

I was 20 years old.  I had the midnight to 0800 watch (in the Navy).  I was pissed about it.  It was payday so I had to put pay stubs in everyone's mailbox size they just came out on the printer.  It hit me that it was 4/01.   I typed out all new paystubs for everyone in the squadron shorting them all significantly and put them in all the mailboxes.  I got relieved a little early so I went back to the barracks and went to bed.  I got woke up a couple hours later..."get dressed and report to the hangar ASAP."  I got the hangar to find everyone PISSED.  I laughed..."April Fools!"  Well, it wasn't funny... :lol:

I learned never mess with people's money...even joking.  Also, work is not the place to play April Fool's jokes.

I typed out all new paystubs for everyone in the squadron shorting them all significantly and put them in all the mailboxes.  I
Of Course You Did !!!! :lmao:

:poule:

Saw a woman offering to sell positive pregnancy tests..... Damn people are cruel. 

Back