anyone used MTS offroad springs on their sxs or buggy?

zilla68

Reaction score
my turbo s came in and I pick it up next week. I already got a new radius cage, ordered simpson seats and belts, was told about mts offroad, but have never seen much on them.

I'm sure they don't advertise like shock therapy does, but I"m 99% sure my tender springs will be shot from the get go as they mostly are, and a local dealer runs mts offroad on his and said they are great. 

any input?

Greg is a good guy. They make a good product and their support is excellent

Reactions: MWB
my turbo s came in and I pick it up next week. I already got a new radius cage, ordered simpson seats and belts, was told about mts offroad, but have never seen much on them.

I'm sure they don't advertise like shock therapy does, but I"m 99% sure my tender springs will be shot from the get go as they mostly are, and a local dealer runs mts offroad on his and said they are great. 

any input?
Curious, what was your order date?

Did you get the Live Valve set up or the Turbo S with the Walker Evans.   Either way there are no crossover rings so stock they really don't have a true dual rate set up.   The MTS spring kit will come with crossover rings. 

Curious, what was your order date?
may 4, but i'm told since they are on allocation, depends on dealer and how much volume they do as to how fast they get them.

i actually called polaris to inquire how long it would be, customer service said they should have told you 4-18 weeks. I was told by the dealer he expected it

jun 4 so he was about a week off. customer service said its gonna be a while but a service agent will call you in 10 mins. I'm thinking oh great somethings wrong, he said pretty sure its there already lol. so i texted my dealer and he said they just got a load in about 45 mins ago and he would check. texted back and said its here.

Did you get the Live Valve set up or the Turbo S with the Walker Evans.   Either way there are no crossover rings so stock they really don't have a true dual rate set up.   The MTS spring kit will come with crossover rings. 
dynamix set up yes.

check the spring rates.   go as soft as you can.  I have a 4 seat x3 and my rear springs I put on are 150lbs lighter than what I see MTS and others put on a 2 seater.  my ride is great and had Dejay out of Cal revalve and tunes.  he did a great job.  6194155897.  Dejay also only charges 75 per shock to revalve if you ship to him. $100 each in the dunes.  GO as light a spring as you can and make the valving do all the work.  

dynamix set up yes.
Springs with the crossover ring will do wonders on that set up.   My friend did the Eibach spring kit on his 4 seat Turbo S.  Huge improvement in ride quality.  My other friend had Shock Therapy do his shocks on his 4 seat turbo S.   Shock Therapy also does valvng on the dynamix.   His Turbo S rides really nice.  

IMO the stock tender spring is the biggest problem.  On my '20 turbo S, they are completely collapsed after a couple hundred miles, so you are always on the main spring and the ride height is too low.  I ordered new tenders from Xtreme RZR (easy to find on facebook). Lots of good reviews on rzrforum.  They do not come with crossover rings, but for $270 i wanted to try them. Just got the new cage installed and will have the springs on for our st. Anthony's trip.

IMO the stock tender spring is the biggest problem.  On my '20 turbo S, they are completely collapsed after a couple hundred miles, so you are always on the main spring and the ride height is too low.  I ordered new tenders from Xtreme RZR (easy to find on facebook). Lots of good reviews on rzrforum.  They do not come with crossover rings, but for $270 i wanted to try them. Just got the new cage installed and will have the springs on for our st. Anthony's trip.
not even sure why they use/include the spring, they should just leave it off lol and say well our springs are so crappy supply your own, they are all bad from the get go. sad you spend so much to have to buy a new spring day 1 with 0 miles lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I would order a crossover ring and make it a true dual rate set up.    

Had MTX on my x3 and loved it. Would recommend them to anyone. 

All of the X-3's in our group went to MTX without a single complaint. I will be taking mine to them soon.  From just being around them while they were doing work on the cars I can tell you this much.  They care about there customers and they are not the thief who thinks he is above approach. I would rather put some Bilstiens from Auto Zone on my car then have one of his stickers on my car. Eff that guy and anybody who even recommends him for anything,  Yes that means the GBS for even letting him operate on their property.

All of the X-3's in our group went to MTX without a single complaint. I will be taking mine to them soon.  From just being around them while they were doing work on the cars I can tell you this much.  They care about there customers and they are not the thief who thinks he is above approach. I would rather put some Bilstiens from Auto Zone on my car then have one of his stickers on my car. Eff that guy and anybody who even recommends him for anything,  Yes that means the GBS for even letting him operate on their property.
HA!!!! How do you really feel about Justin? LMAO!!!

so who should i stay away from lol

so who should i stay away from lol
Justin from Shock Therapy has a very bad reputation for how he has done business in the past. I think he is very talented but I would agree and never spend any money with him. 

where was he before, he sure looks familiar and I have seen a bit of bad talk about ST, however I have a buddy with a full ST dynamix set up that's awesome lol.

alot of times those companies that pound the advertising aren't all they seem to be.

Back