Anyone Use Sr8uptoytrader ??

Dockmaster

Reaction score
I was looking for stuff and came across Stra8uptoytrader.com . I was surprised to see some nice Funcos, other rails, stacker trailers, boats hot rods and a bunch of other cool things listed for sale. But the ads don’t list a ton of info and they do not indicate how old the ads are. Wondering if anyone has made inquiries on this site? Makes me think these are likely old ads but thought I would ask to see if others have done business on the site. 

Sold my warrior on there, a few friends have sold a few things on there as well

I have used it several times. It's a great place to sell. Lots of followers on Instagram 

The ads are "run till it sells"  

They are pretty good at cleaning if up so most things listed are still for sale. 

Seems to pull pretty good prices for the sellers, but it came when covid hit, so there was allot of money flowing,  not sure how long these high prices will last.

Thanks all, I appreciate the feedback. I wasn't sure how legit these ads were. You hear how nice, higher end used Funco's are unicorns but there's like 4 of them on this site. I'm not in the market for one but I am starting to look around for a stacker and plan to upgrade my moho soon as well. 

I listed my truck on there, sold off another site but they were good with communication. I'd lower the price and they repost the add with lower price on ig

It’s probably the best place to look for clean toys. 
I have used it a few times for selling with limited luck. 
Cargurus is a great place to shop for and sell cars. 

Thanks all, I appreciate the feedback. I wasn't sure how legit these ads were. You hear how nice, higher end used Funco's are unicorns but there's like 4 of them on this site. I'm not in the market for one but I am starting to look around for a stacker and plan to upgrade my moho soon as well. 
I know where there is a nice used Monaco dp in Indio. text me if interested. I will put you in touch with the guy.

If I sell a high-end car, I will probably list with STR8upTrader, if it does sell on here quickly. I always like to try without advertising. Less hassle and idiots to deal with. I hate "is this still available?"

Back