Anyone upgrading from Mend 2D this off season?

JBL

Reaction score
IM in the hunt for a good Medeola 2D so you or someone you may know is now ready to ugrade from their current 2d please message me.  Its a nice to have option for me to get rid of my perfectly running 091 but for the right price I would do it. My motor is only a 2.5 subaru 

Last edited by a moderator:
IM in the hunt for a good Medeola 2D so you or someone you may know is now ready to ugrade from their current 2d please message me.  Its a nice to have option for me to get rid of my perfectly running 091 but for the right price I would do it.
Post the build conversion once you get one!

Got a buddy that is going from 2D to S4D.

Just sold the 2D last week.

IM in the hunt for a good Medeola 2D so you or someone you may know is now ready to ugrade from their current 2d please message me.  Its a nice to have option for me to get rid of my perfectly running 091 but for the right price I would do it. My motor is only a 2.5 subaru 
I'm going to have a fresh Ebox with a Outfront Subi adaptor plate. It's getting rebuilt right now. 

I'm going to have a fresh Ebox with a Outfront Subi adaptor plate. It's getting rebuilt right now. 
Thanks but I've decided to just have 091 rebuilt and keep the HP down at safe levels. 

Thanks but I've decided to just have 091 rebuilt and keep the HP down at safe levels. 
I thought I was doing the same thing on my previous car.  Blew the trans again 2nd day out.  Not a fan of 091s anymore.  

I thought I was doing the same thing on my previous car.  Blew the trans again 2nd day out.  Not a fan of 091s anymore.  
just about any tranny can be blown from what I have learned, depends how your riding right?  Im more of a cruiser and hit the go fast pedal on occasion lol. 

just about any tranny can be blown from what I have learned, depends how your riding right?  Im more of a cruiser and hit the go fast pedal on occasion lol. 
You are talking about a transmission I hope.  LMAO!!!!!!!

If you have not killed the 091 by now I think you will be just fine with a rebuild.  

Reactions: JBL
Back