anyone try a procharger rebuild?

John@Outfront

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
had a friend of mine bring me a small pro charger from his wildcat.  it was leaking oil so he pulled it half way apart.  and couldn't go further.  we got it all apart and called procharger for a wish list of parts.  just bearings and seals

they said sorry, we don't sell any parts, there is a $160 tear down and inspection and $800-1200 for the rebuild.  Im like really?  even parts to a shop--sorry!

i would be disappointed if i owned one of these with that level of help

anyone know of any other source for procharger bearings and seals?  the compressor seal looks like it might be a proprietary part

Maybe contact superchargersonline.com and see if they have a recommendation?

had a friend of mine bring me a small pro charger from his wildcat.  it was leaking oil so he pulled it half way apart.  and couldn't go further.  we got it all apart and called procharger for a wish list of parts.  just bearings and seals

they said sorry, we don't sell any parts, there is a $160 tear down and inspection and $800-1200 for the rebuild.  Im like really?  even parts to a shop--sorry!

i would be disappointed if i owned one of these with that level of help

anyone know of any other source for procharger bearings and seals?  the compressor seal looks like it might be a proprietary part
https://treperformance.com/

Ask for Nick.  Tell him Erik at Marine Diesel sent ya.   If parts can be sold, these guys should be able to get them. They sell a ton of these.

Back